Dixie Stampede Branson, MO
The World’s Most Visited Dinner Attraction!
The Most Fun Place to Eat in Branson!
Celebrate the American Spirit with inspiring world-class performances at Dolly Parton’s Dixie Stampede Dinner Attraction
Tighten your bootstraps for a powerful performance featuring 32 magnificent horses and cast of top-notch trick riders in a 35,000 square foot arena. Thrill to a friendly North and South competition, horse riding stunts at top speeds, spectacular special effects, phenomenal musical productions all while you enjoy a mouth-watering four-course family feast!
Just minutes from everything
Family members of all ages and groups of all sizes agree that Dolly Parton’s Dixie Stampede is the perfect combination of world-class entertainment and fantastic four-course dining. If that wasn’t enough, in addition to our main event, every Dixie Stampede ticket also includes pre-show entertainment in our world famous Carriage Room featuring our Opening Act where the entire family can enjoy the fun and excitement.
Only Dixie Stampede brings you this diverse mix of talent in such a family-friendly atmosphere. You won’t want to miss it!
Additional show information:
- Children under the age of 3 are free only if they sit in a parent’s lap and eat from their plate. If you wish for your child to receive a seat or a meal, a regular children’s admission will apply.
- The Carriage Room Opening Act begins 50 minutes prior to our exciting show. Plan ahead so you don’t miss our fabulous opening act!
- Each Dixie Stampede Show Ticket includes general admission, a fabulous four-course feast, and spectacular show.
- Delicious Vegetarian meals are available upon request.
- Our facilities are fully accessible for individuals with special needs. Please advise us if members of your party have a wheelchair, hearing assistance or other special needs and we will gladly accommodate you.
- The Dixie Stampede Dinner Attraction involves live animals, dramatic lighting, sound and pyrotechnics. If you or anyone in your party has allergies or medical conditions, please be advised to take the necessary precautions prior to entering the facility.