Dixie Stampede Employment Opportunities
Pigeon Forge, TN
Social Media Coordinator
World Choice Investments, LLC (dba Dixie Stampede and Pirates Voyage) is seeking a dynamic individual to fill the position of Social Media Coordinator. Position will manage the content and daily presence of all our locations on all social networking sites. In addition the position will oversees the company’s branding, relationships and reputations with all stakeholders in the online space. The position will also work closely with our Marketing and Public Relations Departments.
Must have in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their respective participants (ex. Facebook, Youtube, Twitter and Tumblr) and their uses is required. Ideal candidate will possess excellent news and feature writing skills.
Please send resume and cover letter including salary requirements to Tracie Rogers at Tracier@wciinvest.com.
This is a year round full time position, located in Pigeon Forge, TN. The position offers an extensive benefits package. Travel will be required. World Choice Investments owns and operates Dixie Stampede in Pigeon Forge, TN and Branson, MO as well as Pirates Voyage in Myrtle Beach South Carolina.
- Saloon Attendants:
Must be at least 16 years old, must be friendly and have excellent customer service skills, responsibilities include serving concessions behind the bar, running the cash register and/or taking orders from guests at tables, must be able to work around show schedule.
- Building and Grounds Attendant:
Show cleaning Full time and part time available (restrooms, trash, sweeping, etc.) and parking attendants, must be able to work a flexible schedule 3-4 nights a week.
- Night Audit:
Work closely with the sale teams during nightly check out. Previous night audit experience preferred. Full time position.
- Group Sales Coordinator: This is a full-time position which oversees all group and reseller bookings. Must possess great customer service skills and be available to work evenings and weekends.
- Guest Services (Full-time and Part-time): The right person is friendly, outgoing and positive while selling and upgrading sales face to face as well as on the phone. Must be able to work weekends and evenings.
- Additional Guest Services Positions: Other openings are in our Guest Services Department, Building and Grounds, Stables and Merchandise Department.
- Merchandise (Full-time and part-time): Hiring wait staff and bartenders in our family friendly, non-alcohol saloon.
Applications can be submitted in person Monday-Friday 8:30-4:30 at the Human Resources Office at 1525 West 76 Country Blvd., Branson, MO or emailed to email@example.com.