Dixie Stampede Employment Opportunities
Pigeon Forge, TN
Submit resume to: Dixie Stampede, Attn: Human Resources PO Box 58, Pigeon Forge, TN 37868
Submit via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 865-453-0294.
- Full Time & Part Time Prep Cooks
- Laundry Attendant
- Southern Belles
- Group Greeters
- Waitress & Greeters in our NON-Alcoholic Saloon & Gift Shop
- Night Audit (ft)
- Accounting Assistant
- Group Sales
- Sales Lead
- Group Sales Manager: Dixie Stampede, Branson MO, is currently looking for a Group Sales Manager, to manage sales for groups of 15+. Qualified candidate must possess organizational and people skills. Business-to-business sales experience is helpful but not required. Position requires strong communication skills, creativity, self-starting, prospecting, cold calling, appointment setting, time management, and trade show contact with prospective customers. Must be proficient with Microsoft Excel, have own vehicle, clean driving record and auto insurance.
Base salary + commission, year round, with benefits and opportunity for advancement.
If you would like an opportunity with a fast-growing, market-leading entertainment company, please send your resume to email@example.com or mail to Human Resources, PO Box 6850, Branson MO 65615
Dixie Stampede is an EEO/AA company.
- Merchandise Manager: Dixie Stampede, Branson MO, is currently looking for the right individual to work for one of the area’s top attractions. This person would oversee both the gift shop and our non-alcohol saloon. Responsibilities include hiring, scheduling, sales, stocking and inventory control. The right person should have very high energy and work nights and weekends, be able to lead a young staff, be detailed oriented and sales driven.
Management and/or retail experience required.
Please send your resume to Human Resources at 1525 W Hwy 76, Branson MO 65616. We are an EEO/AA company
- Operations Manager: A high energy, fast paced individual with strong guest service and problem solving skills needed for leading company in the entertainment industry. Duties include assisting Director of Operations and General Manager in all aspects of the daily operation and long range planning of our themed dinner attraction. Areas of responsibility (but not limited to) food and beverage, maintenance, ticket sales and merchandise. Must act as Manager on Duty in absence of General Manager and Director of Operations. The qualified individual must have an excellent attendance record, be available to work nights weekends and some holidays. This is a year round position with competitive pay and benefits. Apply in person with resume and references. We are an EEO/AA employer.
Please apply in person at the Dixie Stampede, 1525 W. Hwy 76, Branson MO.
- Guest Services (Full-time and Part-time): The right person is friendly, outgoing and positive while selling and upgrading sales face to face as well as on the phone. Must be able to work weekends and evenings.
- Additional Guest Services Positions: Other openings are in our Guest Services Department, Building and Grounds, Stables and Merchandise Department.
- Merchandise (Full-time and part-time): Hiring wait staff and bartenders in our family friendly, non-alcohol saloon.
Applications can be submitted in person Monday-Friday 8:30-4:30 at the Human Resources Office at 1525 West 76 Country Blvd., Branson, MO or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.