Dixie Stampede Employment Opportunities
Pigeon Forge, TN
- Saloon Attendants:
Must be at least 16 years old, must be friendly and have excellent customer service skills, responsibilities include serving concessions behind the bar, running the cash register and/or taking orders from guests at tables, must be able to work around show schedule.
- Building and Grounds Attendant:
Show cleaning Full time and part time available (restrooms, trash, sweeping, etc.) and parking attendants, must be able to work a flexible schedule 3-4 nights a week.
- Night Audit:
Work closely with the sale teams during nightly check out. Previous night audit experience preferred. Full time position.
- Performers/Riders/Show Techs:
Qualified candidates for this fast-paced production must be able to dance with a strong stage presence and the ability to interact with an audience. Horseback riding experience preferred but not required. Candidates must be at least 18 years of age and possess a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Group Sales Coordinator: This is a full-time position which oversees all group and reseller bookings. Must possess great customer service skills and be available to work evenings and weekends.
- Guest Services (Full-time and Part-time): The right person is friendly, outgoing and positive while selling and upgrading sales face to face as well as on the phone. Must be able to work weekends and evenings.
- Additional Guest Services Positions: Other openings are in our Guest Services Department, Building and Grounds, Stables and Merchandise Department.
- Merchandise (Full-time and part-time): Hiring wait staff and bartenders in our family friendly, non-alcohol saloon.
Applications can be submitted in person Monday-Friday 8:30-4:30 at the Human Resources Office at 1525 West 76 Country Blvd., Branson, MO or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.