Dixie Stampede Employment Opportunities
Pigeon Forge, TN
- Call Center Manager:
We are seeking an experienced call center manager to oversee daily operations and to ensure that guests/potential guests receive efficient and effective telephone service. Candidates must have the ability to multi-task and to maintain a positive and productive work environment. Qualified applicants must possess proven sales and management experience. Previous experience coaching and leading a team of approximately 30- 50 cast members to exceed customer satisfaction goals and lead a team to maximize phone call to ticket sale conversion while maintaining the highest standard of guest service excellence. A Bachelor’s Degree in a related management field or equivalent combination of education and work experience in a call center environment is required. Applicants must be able to work a flexible schedule, including nights and weekends. We offer health, dental, vision and life benefits, 401k with company match, bonus structure, vacation and holiday pay.
Submit resume to: Dixie Stampede, Attn: Human Resources PO Box 58, Pigeon Forge, TN 37868
Submit via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 865-453-0294.
- Assistant General Manager:
High energy fast paced individual with strong guest service and problem solving skills needed for a leading company in the entertainment industry. Duties include assisting General Manager in all aspects of the daily operations of a themed dinner attraction. Areas of responsibility include (but not limited to) insuring operations are managed within budget, revenue management, food and beverage, maintenance, ticket sales and merchandise. Must act as Manager on Duty in absence of General Manager. Excellent record of attendance on the job including nights, weekends and some holidays. This is a year round position with competitive pay and benefits.
Apply in person 3910 Nellie, Pigeon Forge, TN 37863 or email resume to email@example.com
- Fun ll & Part Time Prep Cooks
- Parking Attendant
- Laundry Attendant
- Southern Belles
- Group Greeters
- Guest Services Agents & Night Audit
- Waitress & Greeters in our NON Alcoholic Saloon & Gift Shop
- Group Sales Coordinator: This is a full-time position which oversees all group and reseller bookings. Must possess great customer service skills and be available to work evenings and weekends.
- Guest Services (Full-time and Part-time): The right person is friendly, outgoing and positive while selling and upgrading sales face to face as well as on the phone. Must be able to work weekends and evenings.
- Additional Guest Services Positions: Other openings are in our Guest Services Department, Building and Grounds, Stables and Merchandise Department.
- Merchandise (Full-time and part-time): Hiring wait staff and bartenders in our family friendly, non-alcohol saloon.
Applications can be submitted in person Monday-Friday 8:30-4:30 at the Human Resources Office at 1525 West 76 Country Blvd., Branson, MO or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.